The Playford Trust and Built Scholarship is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by the Flinders University.
About the Scholarship
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1966, it was named in honor of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century.
The Playford Trust in partnership with Built, offers a scholarship to a student commencing Honours in civil, structural, and construction engineering, at one of South Australia’s three public universities. The scholarship is valued at $10,000.
Benefits of Playford Trust and Built Scholarship
The Scholarship is valued at $10,000.
- Civil Engineering.
- Construction Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
Requirements for Scholarship
Applicants must be:
1. Ready to commence Honors in civil. Structural, and construction engineering one of South Australia’s three public universities.
2. An Australian citizen or a holder of a permanent resident visa and resident in South Australia.
3. Intending to spend a noteworthy part of their career in South Australia, or be likely to provide a benefit to the State.
4. A high achiever, with an excellent undergraduate academic record.
5. Of good character. Preference will be given to students who display leadership potential.
6. It is essential that the applicant’s supervisor or an academic referee (e.g. dean of school/faculty, or lecturer) provides a supporting comment about the student’s achievements, character and leadership potential.
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
20th January, 2023.