Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa.
Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
- Oversee the planned and emergency maintenance of all mechanical equipment in the plant to verify the systems are functioning properly.
- Generate checklist suitable for the plant.
- Train subordinates to improve performance.
- Delegate machine inspection assignments to Fitters, review their reports, and request permission.
- Make sure housekeeping tasks are completed to create a clean and hygienic atmosphere.
- Monitor subordinates’ adherence to safety procedures to prevent harm.
- Ensure safety compliance by subordinates to prevent injury.
- Provide materials needed for installation from stores.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have hands –on experience with mechanical maintenance.
- Pay close attention to details.
- Be able to multitask and have time-management skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of OND on Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 – 3 years cognate experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
The application process is as follows:
- The application process requires you to register and obtain your login details (ID and password).
- Visit the website
- Please remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
- You must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
Interested candidates must:
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
- Be highly personable
- Possess high level of integrity and self regulation
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
DISCLAIMER!!! FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.