We are pleased to inform you that INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Form for 2023 General Election is out online. Do you need guidelines on how to apply for 2023 INEC adhoc staff recruitment? If yes, this post is for you.
We have received numerous requests from aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How can i Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff 2023 Recruitment?
- Is INEC Adhoc staff recruitment form for 2023 General Elections out online?
- What is 2023 INEC Recruitment Guide and Requirement’s?
- Have INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment started online?
- When will INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment start?
- INEC Official Recruitment Portal 2023
- How can i get recruitment updates from Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC?
- INEC 2023 Recruitment Deadline? etc.
SEE ALSO: How to Create Your Own Online Store
Here, you will get the latest updates, requirements and step by step guidelines on how to apply for Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC adhoc staff recruitment for 2023 general elections.
If you are new to this page, please don’t worry because all you need to know about INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment is contained in this post. From How to apply, application qualification, requirements and other important information.
Note, before you start filling the INEC adhoc staff application form, there are things you need to know about INEC recruitment exercise.
Things You Should know About INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
Here are the things you need to know about INEC adhoc staff recruitment for 2023 general elections. How to download INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment form and apply successfully.
Candidates are to note the following:
- You must be 18 years old and above before you can apply for 2023 INEC adhoc staff recruitment.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- You must have a permanent voters card.
- You must know how to read and write
- You must know the position and duty of the post you are applying for before making your final choice.
List of INEC Adhoc Staff Positions
Below is the full list of INEC adhoc staff available positions you can apply for the 2023 general election.
- State Constituency Returning Officers (SCRO)
- Senatorial District Constituency Returning Officers (SDCRO)
- Federal Constituency Returning Officers (FCRO)
- State Assembly Constituency Returning Officers (SACRO)
- Collation Officers (CO)
- Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPO)
- Presiding Officers (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officers (APO)
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Criteria
In case you don’t know, the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC will only recruit adhoc staff for 2023 general elections from well known institutions listed below:
- Youth Corps members – from the NYSC.
- Students – from federal government owned tertiary educational institutions.
- Federal civil servants – from federal government agencies, including tertiary educational institutions in the states of recruitment.
How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to participate for 2023 INEC adhoc staff recruitment are advised to visit INEC official website via www.inecnigeria.org to download the Adhoc Staff Recruitment Form and apply online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email or phone number to proceed for INEC training for 2023 general elections.
Note: the INEC AdHoc Staff recruitment form for 2023 General Election is free, you dont have to pay anyone anything to get the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC recruitment form.