Deloitte One Young World Scholarship is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by the Young World.
About the Scholarship
This scholarship is intended for young leaders focused on tackling these challenges, by either reducing the causes and effects of climate change, or improving the education, skills, and access to opportunities, in their communities, countries, or the world at large.
Benefits of Deloitte One Young World Scholarship
1. Access to the Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast.
2. Travel restrictions permitting:
a). Hotel accommodation in a private room between 1 and 5 (inclusive) October, 2023.
b). The cost of travel to and from Belfast (economy class).
c). Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner (provided by the hotel and during the Summit).
d). Ground transportation between Summit venues.
3. Participation in Deloitte-hosted sessions for their delegation in the lead-up to and during the Summit, and a Deloitte “buddy”.
Requirements for Deloitte One Young World Scholarship
1. Aged 18–30.
2. Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship, but projects must be based where Deloitte has a presence (Candidates from Northern Ireland are particularly encouraged to apply).
3. Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
4. Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
5. Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
6. Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address either climate and environmental challenges, or education and skills-based challenges.
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
January 31, 2023.